PC & Mac System Requirements
• Internet Explorer 9+, Google Chrome, Safari 3+, Firefox 3+. OpenSesame recommends using the newest browser versions whenever possible for improved security, performance and support.
• If your organization uses Internet Explorer, you must also add listed websites (where applicable) to trusted sites, make sure “Enable Protected Mode” is unchecked for trusted sites only and disable compatibility view for www.opensesame.com.
• 256 Mb RAM minimum, a computer with speakers or headphones, internet bandwidth: 512 kb/s+ recommended, computer processor: 450 MHz minimum, graphics card and high-resolution monitor supporting SVGA and screen resolution of 1024×768 or larger.
Mobile-Ready Testing Recommendations
• If you are planning for learners to access courses on a mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone, be sure to consider factors such as device screen size, device versions, operating system, mobile browser, LMS, etc., which will impact the learner’s experience. It is highly recommended that you thoroughly test all courses using these devices to ensure compatibility and optimize the learner experience.
• Turn off/disable popup blockers