London Institute of Business & Technology has partnered with OpenSesame to provide distance learning training programmes in various topics. The initial launch was made on the 20th of October 2017 with 12 certification preparation courses. According to Babson Survey Research Group, more than one in four students now take at least one distance education course and distance and flexible learning options are in steady increase.
Training & Certification-Prep Courses at Initial Launch
LIBT has opened the enrollments to the following programmes during the initial launch.
- Certified Ethical Hacking Certification (CEH)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- SharePoint 2013 Enduser Training
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
- Cloud Computing Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
The Flexible Pricing Model
LIBT has kept a very transparent, yet flexible pricing model for all the programmes. The courses can be completed as low as $199. The $199 payment gives the students access to a month period and any additional months can be obtained for only $99 per month. In some ways, it is ‘Learning-as-a-Service.’ You will only pay for the duration you will use.
When Will The Courses Start?
All the courses start on the first day of the month and it ends on the last day of the month.
If you have any questions regarding the courses, please contact a representative through the Live Chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.