London Institute of Business and Technology is pleased to offer the following scholarships to Bhutanese aspiring entrepreneurs and corporate executives.
ATHE (U.K.) Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management
The Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management provides learners with 120 credits of the 180 credits required to achieve a complete MBA. The course itself is made up of 30 interactive modules and 8 written assignments, with approximately 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises. You will also have access to 24/7 support, tutoring, and a variety of other support mechanisms.
After receiving your Level 7 Diploma, you are eligible to apply for an MBA Top Up course, either online or on campus at a range of UK Universities. The top up portion will usually consist of the final 60 credits of either, a dissertation, or a dissertation and one module.
- You must have 5+ years of work experience
- A bachelor degree is not compulsory (If you have a bachelors degree, no work experience is needed)
- One reference letter is needed
- You are required to submit a one-page writeup stating how this qualification is going to help you in your career
- You should send a screenshot of a “share” of the episode of Outreach Asia with Dr. Tshering Cigay along with the application.
From an Idea to Reality: Intensive Startup Crash Course (5 Scholarships Available)
This programme is ideal for aspiring startup founders, founders with some traction and C-level corporate participants interested in startups. It is conducted in Bangkok, Thailand (Date TBD) in late July or August. The programme is conducted by experienced set of entrepreneurs who are connected to the startup ecosystem in Thailand.
- You must be a startup founder or an aspiring startup founder (Someone with an idea) OR
- Corporate executive whose work involves startups, growth, product or funding
- The placements are offered by first-come, first-serve basis.